A space of more than ... welcomes the new workshops and offices allowing our teams to work in very good conditions. All our new buildings have been brought up to current standards and have the latest facilities.
Our offices consist of the management, the secretariat, a drawing and design office. We also have a meeting room where all our customers can discuss their projects. Here you will find a display of our entire range of furniture as well as samples of the wood types and insulation we use.
All our workshops have been arranged in several sections where each of our teams work according to their different skills:
- The sawmill section is a building annexed to the workshop in which our workers cut the Douglas fir and larch logs according to the wood cuttings supplied by the design office.
- The timber frame walls section (framing table, panel saw, etc.).
- The engine section (4 faces, wood planing, length cutting and machining, etc.).
- The gluing of bent wood section where our workers make stair stringers, curves and arches for Lov'nids®...
- The cutting section for long timber in which our workers cut out the joists and structural parts according to the size sheets supplied by the design office.
- The carpentry section in which our workers participate in the manufacture of furniture, kitchens and interior doors. All the elements necessary for the layout of our huts.
Our buildings have a large storage area for carpentry, parquet, panelling and insulation until they are ready to go to our various sites. For your convenience, our workshop is equipped with lifting equipment including telescopic forklifts, forklifts and overhead cranes.
A car park is available for our fleet of vehicles, including vans, flatbed trucks, HGVs and semi-trailers. These vehicles are used for transporting materials and cabins, but also for moving our site teams.